Utilizing WorkSTEPS protocol, Pinnacle Physical Therapy is able to offer businesses:
- Pre-Employment Post Offer
- Fit For Duty physical testing for both prospective and current employees
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Spine Class
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Fit For Duty Consults
Using WorkSTEPS testing protocols, these tests are directly related to the job specific demands of the position and ensure safety and objectivity to candidates and employees. They are an objective baseline if a Worker's Compensation claim is filed, and tests are legal and defensible.
Work conditioning programs, which often simulate the demands of a given job description, are designed to help patients with the following:
- Recover their strength
- Improve endurance
- Increase flexibility & mobility
- Improve cardiorespiratory fitness
- Personalized interventions are also provided to decrease the odds of re-injury upon return to work
Typically, these programs consist of personalized, full-body, intensive training with a focus on the activities that are similar to the physical demands required by a particular category of employment.